Meet Andrew Roberts.
The son of a New England wool grower, Andrew is well known as one of Australia’s leading business mentors, is a Strategic Business specialist, and has been known to work his own magic with a host of companies featured in various Business Review Weekly Top 100 lists.
Andrew has gone from running one of the largest business coaching companies in Australia to focusing on specialists and leaders of various industries.
Some know Andrew as the author of the book ‘What The Hell Are You Chasing?’
Others may know him for the ‘Flip Your Life’ online course he created that fills in the important gaps they forgot to teach you at school and University.
Andrew believes in balance and encourages the people he works with to stop chasing stuff they don’t want, to stop trying to impress people they don’t even like and to live life as a ‘fulfillionaire’; someone who is rich in every area of life.
His training on helping business owners complete their year before it has started is regarded by many as the most engaging and productive series of presentations they have ever heard. His tools to help you walk away with an Action plan that will assist you make more money, gain more meaning, and achieve more freedom are a revelation.
Andrew’s mission is to help you understand that business is a game and a tool to help you achieve your personal goals.
Andrew’s Core Values.
Core Values remind us why we do what we do. This is what you can expect when working with Andrew.
• Results come outside a comfort zone, so help them leave their comfort zone
• He won’t be too Nice – Nothing Inside Me Cares Enough
• He will push you to your limits…but not further
• He speaks his truth and is assertive, results are what matter in the end
• Andrew deeply cares for his clients
• Meet them He is your biggest fan. He believes more in you than what you believe in yourself
• He takes the time to understand your real issues and what might be causing them
• Andrew always looks for the latest ways to achieve success
• Work smarter and not harder
• Your greatest success is often 3 degrees away from where you are looking
• Think outside the box – the solution is there if you keep looking
• He is a true leader
• He helps you to step up and become a leader
• Work harder on yourself than you work on your business
• Helping people is inspiring
• Love your work
• Bring excitement and enthusiasm for what you do
• He is one of the most positive people you will ever work with
2 Ways We Can Help You Grow Your Business.
Wish to speak with Andrew personally? You can contact us directly using the details below, alternatively, please fill in the contact form and hit ‘Send’ and we’ll be in touch within 2-3 business days.
Office Hours: Mon – Fri 9:00am – 5:00pm