Siimon Reynolds is an extremely successful business Entrepreneur who has written a book called “Why People Fail.”
His book struck a chord with me and I wanted to drill down at a higher level into 3 of the concepts he outlines.
Even if you are not in business, I know you can take away an enormous amount from this interview.
(We can learn so much from people who have been down the road before us.)
Why People Fail – Download The First Two Chapters FREE
Why Do People Fail?
In the book, Siimon outlines 16 obstacles that often trip people up and offers practical solutions for overcoming them.
In the interview, I wanted to dig down into three areas that really interest me …
1. Poor Self Image
This is such an important topic and Siimon has some great insights about why people have a poor self image and specifically what you can do to improve yours.
2. Daily Rituals
This is an amazing part of the interview and Siimon shares with us how he starts and finishes his day. I took a page of notes on this answer alone while I was interviewing him, and it’s worth watching for this alone
3. Weak Energy
This is something that Siimon is an expert in. His tips are amazing when it comes to getting a lot more energy from each day
More About Siimon Reynolds
- Siimon co-founded Photon Group.In 8 years, this company grew to a staff of 6000 and become the 15th largest marketing services company in the world.
(It consisted of 52 companies in 14 countries)
- He has owned and run successful businesses for over 20 years (starting at age 23)
- He has won numerous awards for business excellence, as well as the NSW Young Achiever Of The Year (Career category)
- He has been featured on 60 Minutes, Today, Bloomberg and many other TV programs as a high achiever
- He has personally raised $19 million for his start up ventures
- He has given keynote speeches on high performance and business excellence to over 60,000 business people
Now after two decades of extraordinary business success, Siimon is devoting the next 20 years of his life to helping others achieve at a high level, and runs the Strategic Entrepreneur Summit to help business owners become more profitable
I would love to read your comments below, especially if you have ideas about boosting self image, other helpful daily rituals or increasing your energy.